1. First up this picture from 10/3/2009. I posted it on instagram yesterday for #throwbackthursday. I have great memories of this day and feel so blessed to have these two. Sometimes I look back and miss how little they were (#tear), but I also love experiencing each new phase with my kids as they get older. Bittersweet for sure :)
2. So excited to have this show back. Love it! You?
3. Loving my new, high quality print from Map My State. Just what Preston's room needed. This giveaway still going on if you would like a chance to win an 11" X 14" print from Map My State. Map + typography = perfect!
4. Jeans update. After much debate earlier this week on these very cute, affordable jeans, I finally purchased them. Because Nordstrom's offers free shipping and returns, I went ahead and ordered. I figured it was cheaper than spending money on gas driving to go try them on, since I could return them for free :) They should come next week, so I'll let you know how they fit.
This Is Happiness PROJECTS tab
5. And finally blog organizing. I spent some time yesterday organizing my tabs on my right side bar. I use InLinkz's project manager tool and have created five categories: ENTERTAINING, FOOD, HOLIDAY, ORGANIZATION, AND PROJECTS. My hope is that it's helpful to readers, but I also love seeing all my projects, recipes, etc. organized on one page. Above is a sample page of my PROJECTS page. Settle down my organizing heart :) How do you organize your blog?
And that's a wrap! Have a wonderful weekend!
you can also find me here:
P.S. If you are a new follower of my blog via GFC, leave me a comment so I can follow you back :)